For our prestigious customer, we are currently looking for a HPDA and HPC developer for an exciting project for a global company for an initial 6 month contract with the high likelihood of extension. High Performance Data Analysis (HPDA) and High Performance Computing (HPC)
The main aim for this project is to work with internal customers to implement and maintain solvers and applications for HPC AND HPDA opensource and in house developed simulation application. You will be developing scalable, maintainable and testable simulation application and solvers.
- To identify bottlenecks and share responsibility to maintain the system performance and help facilitate the evolution of the system architecture to maximise and optimise application throughput;
- Give support in solving difficult 3rd line incidents related to the middleware, hardware infrastructure and computing applications;
- Work closely with the solution team system architect and other stakeholders;
- Work towards the implementation of improvements;
- A Masters degree in Computer Science/Engineering or a relevant degree.
- Relevant experience as High Performance computing application developer;
- C, C++, Python, Cuda, OpenCL, OpenAcc;
- Math-kernels and optimized solver libraries;
- IO subsystem, Network fabric and Compute node tuning and monitoring;
- HPC/HPDA application runtime tuning, profiling and monitoring;
- HPC schedulers;
- English speaking site
If you have right skill-set and are interested in applying, please send over your up to date CV for immediate consideration.