Your main responsibilities
As Analytics Technology Lead, you will:
- Provide guidance and expertise to support the delivery of analytics initiatives, enabling technical excellence.
- Ensure consistent use of Analytics CoE best practices related to the design and architecture of analytics solutions
- Perform quality checks, peer reviews and approve the solution definition and technical design of analytics solutions delivered by various project/development teams.
- Execute proofs-of-concepts, including hand-on developments in that context.
- Contribute to define how new/emerging technologies may support our client's roadmap.
- Drive/support the creation of project proposals (including high-level design and effort/cost/time estimates) or validate such proposals provided by vendors.
- Manage the lifecycle of analytics platforms, lead technical projects (implementation, upgrades, POCs,…) and managing relationships with all involved actors.
- Collaborate with and provide guidance to the partner in charge of maintenance and support of the analytics platforms.
You see yourself immediately when reading…
- Strong knowledge and experience in designing, developing and delivering analytics (BI) solutions involving several technologies and diverse data sources.
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing, Kimball data modelling, BI theories, principles, and practices.
- Expertise in reporting/dashboarding and data visualization.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills, with ability to quickly learn and comprehend business processes and problems in order to effectively design solutions.
- Must have: experience with Qlik Sense, preferably covering all aspects (data architecture, app development and system administration/architecture).
- Experience with Power BI nice to have, ideally in an enterprise context and with the full stack (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service, Power BI Report Builder).
- Experience with Denodo, or another data virtualization technology.
- Exposure to most modern analytics cloud solutions is a plus.
- Owning certifications in relevant technologies is a plus.
- Project management experience, good communication skills, team player.
- Ability to manage relationships and expectations with various types of stakeholders.
- Fluent in English