I am currently partnered with a multinational client who are looking for an experienced Data Architect on a 100% remote freelance basis, to join their pharma division. The client wants someone to initially support on a Snowflake project. But longer term will be a combination of cloud and on prem projects. Predominantly they will be working in AWS but the customer is interested in anyone from a strong software background with big data architecture experience.
- 3+ Years Big Data / Data Architecture experience
- A strong software background (particularly Python. Java and Scala also interesting)
- Kubernetes experience
- Snowflake experience beneficial but not essential
- Cloud experience, preferably AWS
- Experience with Apache Airflow, DBT, and Airbyte also beneficial